EnigmaticWolfEnigmaticWolf

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Backwards Day Backwards Day

It was ok ..

The ending cut off too violently . You could of done better, I did see the potential .
If only you gave it a bit more attention, it would of been golden . >: Also the voice over, was a bit too loud, and annoying . =P Still good, I liked the art, and the funny faces you kept making them do . So .. 7/10 4/5

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

That poor star .

''Like a disgusting glob of whatever starts consist of in the sky'' .
That was just wow, that is NOT how it happens D: . (In denial) 5/5 10/10

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

But Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol . I have a feeling the letter Y, was annoying when he was a baby . Seriously, can you imagine that ? Lol . Awesome, trailer spoof man . Awesome quote at the end, ''You can AlphaBET on it'' . Just pure genious . Keep it up !

Sound Waves Sound Waves

I quite enjoyed this one, mate. Your voice isn't exactly professional, but really, what is professional? I enjoyed this organic piece. You responded to my song, so I thought I would do the same for you!

Cheers.

Stereocrisis responds:

lol, I know my voice totally sucks. I'm more of a songwriter. I would like to write songs for other people sometimes just because I know they could probably nail it better. Thanks for the good rating.

- A

October 24 Hour Jam October 24 Hour Jam

In order from least to greatest: Yoshiii343, Casey Venn, AetherX and KKSlider60.

KKSlider60 / Your music is always devouring every corner of sound imaginable, while meshing together completely different varieties of sound and always maintaining that attitude throughout the song.

AetherX / Your music is powerful, melodic and always ready to blast you with energy from every corner imaginable.

Casey Venn / Your music is ear-savvy, dark and imaginative with a healthy repetitive nature.

Yoshiii343 / I'm not sure what to make of your part of this collab; your music was only a base that lacked style, originality and variation. Mediocre claps, sounds and transitions. I felt like you could have done something much more with your part of the collab - honest.

Tomba Donglin Forest Purified Tomba Donglin Forest Purified

Oh, wow. Such a long time since you've sent this.

It is good, but I have something to ask; where is the cursed version? You really should make more Tomba remixes, I will aggro you if you want me to. :) Here is a start: ''Grr.''

BakiTheFox responds:

I want to do more so bad it's just for the past year I've had absolutely no drive. :/