EnigmaticWolfEnigmaticWolf

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Sound Waves Sound Waves

I quite enjoyed this one, mate. Your voice isn't exactly professional, but really, what is professional? I enjoyed this organic piece. You responded to my song, so I thought I would do the same for you!

Cheers.

Stereocrisis responds:

lol, I know my voice totally sucks. I'm more of a songwriter. I would like to write songs for other people sometimes just because I know they could probably nail it better. Thanks for the good rating.

- A

October 24 Hour Jam October 24 Hour Jam

In order from least to greatest: Yoshiii343, Casey Venn, AetherX and KKSlider60.

KKSlider60 / Your music is always devouring every corner of sound imaginable, while meshing together completely different varieties of sound and always maintaining that attitude throughout the song.

AetherX / Your music is powerful, melodic and always ready to blast you with energy from every corner imaginable.

Casey Venn / Your music is ear-savvy, dark and imaginative with a healthy repetitive nature.

Yoshiii343 / I'm not sure what to make of your part of this collab; your music was only a base that lacked style, originality and variation. Mediocre claps, sounds and transitions. I felt like you could have done something much more with your part of the collab - honest.

Tomba Donglin Forest Purified Tomba Donglin Forest Purified

Oh, wow. Such a long time since you've sent this.

It is good, but I have something to ask; where is the cursed version? You really should make more Tomba remixes, I will aggro you if you want me to. :) Here is a start: ''Grr.''

BakiTheFox responds:

I want to do more so bad it's just for the past year I've had absolutely no drive. :/

KKS - Contact KKS - Contact

o.o

woW! Its so good! How'd you make this song man!

5/5 :D

KKSlider60 responds:

KKS

Tomba Remix Beginning Tomba Remix Beginning

D:<

Go remix Tomba 2's Forest(Cursed) Theme D:< . Tomba is such an underrated game :/ . 5/5 10/10 bro . Now go, on your way man .. To make the best Tomba remix ever =D Yeah ? K ? Thanks ? <3 (Or even The Summit)

TheSoulOfTails responds:

Alright! new challenge i'll do it! thx for the scores!

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

YOU ARE MY HERO !

I just made a song for 0 bombers . YOU ROCK MAN LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! 5/5 10/10

Reality [Kogasu] Reality [Kogasu]

The Noumenon .

The effect of only being existent vicariously . To us, as our own .. Never was a part of this world .. Nothing but a lie . There was no memories, there was no ''times'' . Nothing but the figment of another figment's imagination, but as themself are not a figment . Confusing, huh ? I really enjoyed this . Beautiful, deep . Completely original . I rarely see stuff like this . 5/5 10/10 all the way man .

Keep making music through your images in your head . That was surreal !

Kogasu responds:

Yeah, reality is pretty strange and difficult to explain sometimes hehe. It's weird to just look on the outside of things you know?

Yeah thanks for your review hehe ! :D

-[PK]- Dream's portal -[PK]- Dream's portal

Thats quite simple ..

For one, inorder to pursue the regards of our nature's element's essence, ambient . You must know how to compose beautiful, ''soothing'' sounds . This would be a ''trance'' song.. But inorder to fulfill the trancey taste for those trance like lovers . You have to know how to control the volume control, and EQ your music better . You have everything you need, such as notions, and structure, now you have to chip off the rough edges . Good job ^^ . 4/5 8/10
- EW -