EnigmaticWolfEnigmaticWolf

Main News Audio Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Backwards Day Backwards Day

It was ok ..

The ending cut off too violently . You could of done better, I did see the potential .
If only you gave it a bit more attention, it would of been golden . >: Also the voice over, was a bit too loud, and annoying . =P Still good, I liked the art, and the funny faces you kept making them do . So .. 7/10 4/5

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

That poor star .

''Like a disgusting glob of whatever starts consist of in the sky'' .
That was just wow, that is NOT how it happens D: . (In denial) 5/5 10/10

Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

But Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol . I have a feeling the letter Y, was annoying when he was a baby . Seriously, can you imagine that ? Lol . Awesome, trailer spoof man . Awesome quote at the end, ''You can AlphaBET on it'' . Just pure genious . Keep it up !

Another Xmas Another Xmas

Sexcellent .

Yep . I said it . I made a new word . Get over it guys . This guy deserves it ! This is just so amazing ! :3 He knows what true essence is, he has the most awesome ideas, such as ''Sometimes, y'' . This guy is just so awesome ! Every human on Earth should make you the one who watches over us . You know what is best, your personality seems so pure . We draw, write, and compose through our hearts do we not ? I do not speak of screamo, or rap, or any of that . I mean when you can FEEL the emotions within one's world, that is when you can tell .. I want to see more of these . Truely do .

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

5/5 10/10 True/True Perfect/Perfect

This is just amazing, you never run out of notions . The experience within your notions never fades away the least of bit . I noticed that through the pure soulful vibes I get through percieving this extra reality, a more .. ''True'' Reality, of how nature, and humans should be .. Not that of what is now .. Because of greedy humans, wanting to make life SO MUCH MORE EASIER . It's actually making it worse, and not only that, it's making the predetermined era of life, the era of truth, and what we were MENT to be is fading away gradually .

Another Day Seven Another Day Seven

5 minutes ..?

This isn't JUST five minutes . This is a whole lifetime of a world to generate the propable insignias within the simple aspects of another's aspect's reflection's mechanism . This is bliss . True bliss . The faint echoes of the inner ocean's bellows within the exoskeletons of our mind's external world of emptyness, full of everything . Our shadows are merely us .. The aspects of our own . That we lost through the blinding world before us, through the dark eclipse of un matter'd substance, upon the empty glance of the closed eyes . Thresholds are closing up, light is fading, the only way to exterminate the unlawful through nature's abidings, is to get up .. Fight . Live . Who we were born to be, who we are, OUR reflections, not that of another's .... 5/5 10/10 Perfect. . . .

Another Day Six Another Day Six

Wow ..

It's the piano . I sincerely love the piano . I was going to write some piano solos just after I reviewed 5 songs today . Wow .. Amazing ... I really, enjoy these videos man . It's so great . You are going to be an artist that can never die within the matter of your eternal essence . 5/5 10/10

Another Day Five Another Day Five

Perfect .

How do you know how to put music, video, your world, and emotions together so well!? You are a very talented individual, very . I really enjoy all these videos, my favorite is the dream . I will be reviewing that tomorrow . I will also be giving it a beautiful, long review aswell . For it was just indescribably perfect . I love your work, so does others . Never let your talent die . 5/5 10/10

Another Day Four Another Day Four

I don't care what anyone says .

These deserve to be 5.00 . Seriously, this guys is what you call ''true'' . This guy knows how a human should think, present, see, and forsee his world upon this world . Your videos make people ''think'' . That is just amazing . Extremely touching . It's very hard to squeeze through the thresholds of another's darkness, and I think your videos had no trouble in doing so . Beautiful . There is no word in this world that can describe your videos . 5/5 10/10

Another Day Three Another Day Three

Just wow .

How do you even come up with these bright worlds of the deep oceans of our minds' shadows ; emotions ; worlds ; dimensions ; reflections ? This is outstanding . You truely know what you are doing, and I really want to see you make more and more, and again more of this . I can never get enough of this . Your videos are so spectacular, I could be happy with just one 10 seconds long, it is that amazing . The emotions it bares, the void it presents is just exponetially unexplainable . I don't need to say ''keep it up'' . The video shows it all .